- 2001 – BA, Anderson School of Management University of New Mexico
- 2006 – JD, University of New Mexico School of Law
- Member – New Mexico Trial Lawyers Association
- Member – New Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Member – American Association for Justice
- Member – Chaves County Bar Association
E. Michael Gomez, Esq. - After completing his undergraduate studies from the University of New Mexico's Anderson School of Management in the spring of 2001 Michael then worked for and with the Honorable Richard J. Knowles of the 2nd Judicial District Court – Bernalillo County. In doing so Michael's desire to become a "courtroom" lawyer was reaffirmed as he then went on to graduate from UNM's School of Law in 2006. Upon completion of his law school studies Michael then clerked for the 5th Judicial District Court Judges: Charles C. Currier, Ralph D. Shamas, Freddie J. Romero and Steven L. Bell before accepting a job with the 5th Judicial District's Office of the Public Defender. Since October of 2007 Michael has worked with his father E.C. "Mike" Gomez, Esq. He has and continues to fight for citizens handling litigated matters addressing medical malpractice, auto injury claims, insurance disputes, 1st degree murder, federal and state criminal defense and contested business disputes. Michael is licensed in both Federal and State courts of New Mexico.