- 1972 – BA, Anderson School of Management University of New Mexico
- 1984 – JD, University of New Mexico School of Law
- Member – New Mexico Trial Lawyers Association
- Member - National Organization of Social Security Claimants' Representative
- Member - New Mexico Hispanic Bar Association
- Member - State of New Mexico Bankruptcy Section
E.C. "Mike" Gomez, Esq. - Mike obtained his Bachelors Business Administration in 1972 with a major in Finance, from University of New Mexico. He then went on and obtained his Juris Doctor degree in 1984, from University of New Mexico Law School. Mike then became an Attorney for legal aid until 1989. Mike established his private practice in 1989, The Law Offices of E.C. "Mike" Gomez, which later became Gomez Law Offices, LLC where he continues to practice law, these include bankruptcy, personal injury, and social security/SSI administration and federal court litigation. Mike is licensed in both Federal and State courts of New Mexico. Mike is a former intern/clerk to the Honorable Dan Sosa, former fellow, Reginald Herbert Smith Community Lawyer Fellowship Program which motto included:
"This is a wonderful time to be a lawyer because the best hope for the world is law and therefore lawyers have the biggest job in the world... to guard our liberty."